Keto zucchini salmon fritters
- 15 oz. 425 g tinned salmon, liquid drained
- 1 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp white onion, finely choppedwhite onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (8 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 1 eggeggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp pepper
- 4½ oz. 125 g butter, for frying
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh horseradish
- 1 1 dill pickle, choppeddill pickles, chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp scallion, finely choppedscallions, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp fresh dill, minced (optional)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for the zucchini fritters, except the butter.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon until all ingredients, particularly salmon, are completely distributed. Break down any salmon lumps with a spoon. Set aside for a few minutes while you make tartar sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients for the tartar sauce. Mix well.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat. Melt butter and with a wooden spoon drop clumps of fritter mixture 1/3 cup each into the pan.
- Press fritter lumps flat with the spoon. Pat together any fraying edges to make nice round fritters. Cook until golden on one side, then flip.
- When cooked, keep warming in a 400°F (200°C) oven while you cook the whole batter.
- Serve with tartar sauce and side salad or vegetable crudités.