If you’re looking for a simple AND luxurious crowd-pleaser, look no further! Go for the best quality cheeses, cold cuts, veggies, and nuts, and you will have a stunning keto spread in no time. Fresh. Colorful. Delicious.
- A selection of cheese (for example mozzarella, cheddar, gouda and parmesan)
- A selection of cold cuts (serrano ham, prosciutto, chorizo, salami)
- Cucumber, peppers, radishes, pickled cucumbers
- Avocado with homemade mayonnaise and pepper
- Nuts, e.g. walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts (low-carb nuts guide)
- fresh basil
- Cut the cold cuts, cheese and vegetables into sticks or cubes.
- Split the avocado and cut into small wedges.
- Mix with 4 oz. homemade mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon crushed pink peppercorns and perhaps a little extra freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Arrange and serve in the avocado shells.
Don’t wait for company! This genius, throw-it-together dish is perfect anytime.
The nutrition information for this recipe is an approximation based on the image – the exact numbers will of course depend on how much you eat of everything.