BLTA lettuce wraps
- 6 oz. 175 g bacon in slices
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 oz. 50 g lettuce (2 leaves per serving)
- ½ ½ avocadoavocados
- ¼ ¼ tomato, halvedtomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until crispy, about 5 minutes. Set aside on a paper towel–lined plate to cool. When cool enough to handle, cut each strip in half crosswise.
- Squeeze a line of mayonnaise onto each of the lettuce leaves. Top each leaf with a half-slice of tomato, 3 half-slices of bacon, and a slice of avocado. Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy!
About the recipe
This recipe is part of a collaboration with Suzanne Ryan and comes from her book "Simply Keto: A Practical Approach to Health & Weight Loss, with 100+ Easy Low-Carb Recipes". Copyright © 2017, Suzanne Ryan