Spicy 7-minute shrimp salad
- 14 oz. 400 g cooked shrimp chopped
- ½ cup (1¾ oz.) 120 ml (50 g) chopped celery stalkchopped celery stalks
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp chopped white onionchopped white onions
- ¼ cup 60 ml mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup (2 oz.) 80 ml (60 g) plain Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp sambal oelek or sugar-free chili garlic sauce
- 3 cups (6 oz.) 700 ml (170 g) leafy greens
- salt to taste
- Place the chopped shrimp in a medium-sized bowl. Add the chopped celery and onions.
- Measure in the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and sambal oelek. Stir to combine.
- Just before serving, place the leafy greens on plates. Divide the shrimp salad and place it on top of the greens.
The shrimp salad can be made the day before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers for up to two days.
Don't like shrimp?
Instead of shrimp, use chicken to make this super simple spicy salad.