- Mix the ground meat with mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt and, black pepper.
- Divide the meat mixture into about 4 oz (110 g each) balls (two per serving). Shape them into burgers by pressing them down with wet hands. The thinner you make them, the faster they will cook.
- Heat up a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add the butter.
- When the pan is hot, place the burgers in the pan.
- Fry for about 5 minutes on each side or until the burgers are completely cooked with a nice browned crust.
Love cheese? After you flip the burger, add a slice of your favorite cheese on top and let it melt on half of them. When melted, stack the burgers and serve right away.
You could also add fresh chopped herbs, grated Parmesan cheese, and lemon zest to the meat mixture for a flavor boost.