Thai keto tuna salad wrap
- 5 oz. 140 g tuna in water, drained
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ oz. (21⁄3 tbsp) 14 g (33 ml) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (1⁄8 oz.) 60 ml (4 g) chopped
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp finely chopped red chili pepper (save some for garnish)finely chopped red chili peppers (save some for garnish)
- ½ ½ lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- salt to taste
- 4 4 small lettuce leafs
- Add the tuna, scallions, cilantro, mayonnaise, chili, and lime juice to a bowl and give it a good mix. Taste and season with salt if needed.
- Place the lettuce leaves on a plate and top with the tuna mix. Fold together like a wrap and enjoy your first bite.
Instead of the chili you could also use any other chili paste, such as sriracha, sambal oelek, or sugar free chili and garlic sauce.
For an even more filling meal, add half of an avocado and a soft boiled egg.
You could replace the tuna with cooked chicken breast if you prefer.