Keto mortadella and Brie plate
Real food on a plate. Cold cuts and anchovies. Cheese. Olives and greens. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated.
- 9 oz. 250 g mortadella
- 5 oz. 150 g Brie cheese or Camembert cheese
- 2⁄3 oz. 20 g anchovies
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp green pesto
- 10 10 black olives
- 1⁄6 oz. 30 g arugula lettuce
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 10 10 leaves of fresh basil
- Place thinly-sliced mortadella, Brie cheese, anchovies, olives, mayo and pesto on a plate.
- Serve with arugula and fresh basil.
Any cold cuts you have on hand will suffice. If you chose a leaner meat, you can always add olive oil to your greens.