Keto chicken and cabbage plate
- 1 lb 450 g of rotisserie chicken
- 7 oz. 200 g fresh
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onionred onions
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or a mandolin and place it on a plate.
- Slice the onion thinly and add it to the plate, together with the rotisserie chicken and a hearty dollop of mayonnaise.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage and add some salt and pepper to taste.
We used rotisserie chicken for this dish, but you can use any leftover chicken. Or, pan-fry a piece or two of raw chicken if you wish. Just make sure it's fully cooked through (internal temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)) before serving.