Keto chicken and cabbage plate
- 1 lb 450 g rotisserie chicken
- 7 oz. 200 g fresh green cabbage
- ½ ½ red onionred onions
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or a mandolin and place on a plate.
- Slice the onion thinly and add it to the plate, together with the rotisserie chicken and a hearty dollop of mayonnaise.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage and add some salt and pepper to taste.
For this dish we've used rotisserie chicken but you can use any kind of leftover chicken. Or, pan-fry a piece or two of raw chicken if you wish. Just make sure it's fully cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F) before serving.