Keto chicken and cabbage plate
- 1 lb 450 g of rotisserie chicken
- 7 oz. 200 g fresh
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onionred onions
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or a mandolin and place it on a plate.
- Slice the onion thinly and add it to the plate, together with the rotisserie chicken and a hearty dollop of mayonnaise.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage and add some salt and pepper to taste.
For this dish we've used rotisserie chicken but you can use any kind of leftover chicken. Or, pan-fry a piece or two of raw chicken if you wish. Just make sure it's fully cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F) before serving.