Keto chicken and Feta cheese plate
- 1 lb 450 g of rotisserie chicken
- 6 oz. (1¼ cups) 170 g (270 ml) feta cheese
- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (230 g) tomatotomatoes
- 2 cups (4 oz.) 475 ml (110 g) leafy greens
- 10 10 black olives
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Slice the tomatoes and put them on a plate together with chicken, feta cheese, lettuce and olives.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with olive oil.
We've used rotisserie chicken for this plate but feel free cook the chicken from scratch if you prefer. Always make sure that poultry is fully cooked (internal temperature of at least 165°F) before serving.