- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (8 g) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (10 g) sesame seeds
- 1 1 eggeggs
- 51⁄3 tbsp 80 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄6 oz. 30 g butter or coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients except the butter in a bowl. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Melt butter or oil on medium heat in a small pan.
- Pour in the other ingredients and continue to stir until the porridge firms up. Let the porridge simmer, but do not let it boil.
- Serve immediately with melted butter like in the picture, or perhaps with our low-carb raspberry jam.
Imagine your favorite variation... might you swap out the sesame seeds for a different type of seed, coconut flour or chopped nuts? Invent your signature version. And sprinkle on your fave topping, too... shredded coconut, anyone?