Fill 'er up with a new keto twist on old school porridge. It's creamy. It's buttery. It's the perfect keto breakfast. It's ready in minutes. Satisfaction guaranteed any day of the week!
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 1 eggeggs
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- 1 oz. 28 g butter or coconut oil
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the chia seeds, sesame seeds, egg, heavy whipping cream, and salt. Set aside for 2–3 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil or butter (until melted), in a small pan over medium heat.
- Add the seed mixture, and stir together for about 2-3 minutes, or until the porridge thickens.
- For serving, top with the melted butter, or perhaps with our low-carb raspberry jam.
Imagine your favorite variation. You can swap out the sesame seeds for a different type of seed, coconut flour or chopped nuts? Invent your signature version. And sprinkle on your fave topping, too... shredded coconut, anyone?