- ½ lb 225 g shredded cheese
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon ground cumin
Nutrition71% Fat27% Protein2% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix cheese and cumin. Form six or eight piles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave plenty of room in between piles, or the cheese might melt together.
- Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling with golden brown patches – burned cheese doesn’t taste good. Let cool for 30 seconds.
- Place a rack over the sink.
- Carefully, place the cheese platelets on the rack.
- Let cool and serve with a filling of your choice.