- 3 oz. 75 g kale
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 oz. 50 g walnuts
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup 175 ml olive oil
- Wash the kale and chop roughly. In a blender or food processor, mix the kale with walnuts, lime and garlic until smooth.
- Add the oil in the end and mix a bit more. Salt and pepper to taste.
The pesto can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to one month.
This condiment is a wonderful accompaniment to a lot of different dishes – red meat, chicken, roasted vegetables. It also works great with eggs, fried halloumi and salads.