Low carb frozen yogurt popsicles
- 8 oz. 230 g frozen mango, diced
- 8 oz. 230 g frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (61⁄3 oz.) 240 ml (180 g) full-fat Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- ½ cup 120 ml
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Thaw mango and strawberries a little at room temperature for 10–15 minutes.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately as soft serve ice cream or pour into popsicle forms and freeze for at least two hours. If you have an ice cream maker you could also use that, following the manufacturer's instructions.