Low-carb frozen yogurt popsicles
- 8 oz. 230 g frozen mango, diced
- 8 oz. 230 g frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (61⁄3 oz.) 240 ml (180 g) full-fat Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- ½ cup 120 ml
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Let mango and strawberries thaw for 10–15 minutes.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve immediately as soft serve ice cream or pour into popsicle forms and let freeze for at least a couple of hours. If you have an ice cream maker you can of course use that.