Low-carb frozen yogurt popsicles
Joyful. Oh, yes. These low-carb popsicles will make you beyond happy! They’re perfect to cool down in the summer, and a welcome riot of color in the winter. Bonus: They’re only 5 grams of carbs per popsicle! Oh, yeah.
- 8 oz. 225 g frozen mango, diced
- 8 oz. 225 g frozen strawberries
- 1 cup 240 ml Greek yogurt
- ½ cup 120 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Let mango and strawberries thaw for 10–15 minutes.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve immediately as soft serve ice cream or pour into popsicle forms and let freeze for at least a couple of hours. If you have an ice cream maker you can of course use that.