- 4 4 eggeggs
- 8¾ oz. 250 g cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml fresh raspberries or blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup 240 ml heavy whipping cream
Nutrition76% Fat18% Protein6% Carbs
- Blend all ingredients for the batter in a bowl with a spoon or a big fork. Let expand for 5 minutes or more.
- Heat butter or oil in a frying pan. Fry the pancakes on medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Flip very carefully. Be sure not to let the cottage cheese lumps stick to the pan as they melt.
- Serve with blueberries or other berries, and heavy cream whipped until soft peaks form.
These pancakes are also a great snack served cold! Wrap a few up and bring them to work with you!