- 1 egg yolkegg yolks
- 2 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- ¾ cup 14⁄5 dl light olive oil, or other flavorless oil of your choice
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
Nutrition97% Fat1% Protein2% Carbs
- Press the garlic into a bowl. Add the egg yolk and mix well.
- Add the olive oil in a thin stream while continuously whisking vigorously by hand or with a hand blender.
- Whisk down the yogurt and spices. Taste. If you want, add some more salt or lemon juice and garlic – you decide.
The secret with this amazing aioli is to use a high-quality light olive oil and a creamy yogurt that will delicately balance the flavors. It will keep for 4–5 days in the refrigerator.