- 6 6 eggeggs
- ½ cup 120 ml coconut flour
- ¾ cup 180 ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon baking powder
- butter or coconut oil for frying
Nutrition71% Fat20% Protein5% Carbs
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites and whip the egg whites and pinch of salt vigorously with a hand mixer. Continue whipping until stiff peaks form and then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yolks, oil and coconut milk.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder. Mix into a smooth batter.
- Ever so gently fold the egg whites into the batter. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Fry in butter or coconut oil for a couple of minutes or so on each side on low to medium heat.
- Serve with melted butter and/or fresh berries.