- 6 6 eggeggs
- ½ cup 120 ml coconut flour
- ¾ cup 180 ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon baking powder
- butter or coconut oil for frying
Nutrition71% Fat20% Protein5% Carbs
- Separate the yolk from the egg whites and whisk the egg whites vigorously with salt, preferably use a hand mixer. Continue whisking until stiff peaks form and then set aside.
- Whisk together yolks, oil and coconut milk in a different bowl.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder and mix into a smooth batter.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the batter. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fry in butter or coconut oil for a couple of minutes or so on each side on low to medium heat.
- Serve with melted butter or fresh berries.
Use a hand mixer to make the coconut milk lump free and smooth, even if you put it in the fridge.