Creamy low-carb rice pudding
- 10 oz. (11⁄3 cups) 280 g (325 ml) cottage cheese
- 1¼ cups 300 ml
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 oz. 55 g fresh raspberries or other berries of your liking
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the vanilla extract. You can mix in the cinnamon at this stage, or sprinkle it on top right before serving.
- Gently fold in the cottage cheese but don't over mix. Let the pudding settle in the fridge for about 10-15 min.
- Serve with red berries of your choice, whole or mashed. A few wedges of a clementine or an orange is delicious too.
You could also garnish this amazing pudding with nuts and fresh mint!