Creamy low-carb “rice” pudding
- 12 oz. (12⁄3 cups) 350 g (400 ml) cottage cheese
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 oz. 55 g fresh raspberries or other berries of your liking
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the vanilla extract. You can mix in the cinnamon at this stage, or sprinkle it on top right before serving.
- Gently fold in the cottage cheese but don't over mix. Let the pudding settle in the fridge for about 10-15 min.
- Serve with red berries of your choice, whole or mashed.