Keto hot chocolate
- 1 oz. 30 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (5 g) cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup 240 ml boiling water
- Put the ingredients in a tall beaker to use with a hand blender.
- Mix for 15–20 seconds or until there's a fine foam on top.
Use ghee (clarified butter) or coconut oil for a milk protein-free option. If you want to make it even richer, add a dollop of whipped coconut cream before serving. Or whipped heavy cream if you tolerate dairy. If you’re feeling whimsical, add a few chocolate shavings on top!