- 3½ oz. 100 g butter
- 1 – 2 1 – 2 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
Nutrition92% Fat3% Protein3% Carbs
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add oil and then boiling water and stir thoroughly.
- Allow to rise for five minutes. The dough will turn firm fairly quickly, but stay flexible. It should resemble the consistency of Play-Doh. If you find it’s too runny then add more psyllium husk until it feels right. The amount needed may vary depending on what brand of husk or coconut flour you use.
- Divide into 6 or 8 pieces and form into balls that you flatten with your hands directly on parchment paper or on the kitchen counter.
- Fry rounds in coconut oil over medium heat until the Naan turn a nice golden color.
- Heat the oven to 140°F (70°C) and keep the bread warm while you make more.
- Melt the butter and stir in the freshly squeezed garlic. Apply the melted butter on the bread pieces using a brush and sprinkle flaked salt on top.
- Pour the rest of the garlic butter in a bowl and dip pieces of bread in it.