Keto coconut-flour bread
We almost called this one "Almost Cornbread." But... well... no corn. Don't let that stop you from pairing it with chili. Or spread the butter on thick and serve it up with a big bowl of bone broth. Primal satisfaction!
- ½ cup 125 ml (60 g) coconut flour
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp (1.1 g) baking soda
- 6 6 eggeggs
- ½ cup 125 ml melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium sized bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until very smooth.
- Grease a small bread pan and fill about ⅔ of the way full with batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.