Cinnamon and cardamom fat bombs
- 3 oz. 75 g unsalted butter
- ½ cup 125 ml (50 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground cardamom (green)
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Bring the butter to room temperature.
- Roast the shredded coconut carefully until they turn a little brown. This will create a delicious flavor, but you can skip this if you want. Let cool.
- Mix together butter, half of the shredded coconut and spices in a bowl.
- Form into walnut-sized balls with two teaspoons. Roll in the rest of the shredded coconut.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.