Cinnamon and cardamom fat bombs
- 3 oz. (6 tbsp) 85 g (90 ml) unsalted butter
- ½ cup (1½ oz.) 120 ml (45 g) unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cardamom (green)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Bring the butter to room temperature.
- Carefully toast the shredded coconut in a dry pan over medium high heat, until lightly browned. This will enhance the coconut flavor, but you can skip this if you want. Let cool.
- Combine butter, half of the shredded coconut, and spices in a bowl. Chill mixture in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes, until slightly firm.
- Form into walnut sized (roughly 1" or 2.5 cm) balls. Then roll the balls in the remaining shredded coconut.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.