Cinnamon and cardamom fat bombs
- 3 oz. 75 g unsalted butter
- ½ cup 125 ml (50 g) unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cardamom (green)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Bring the butter to room temperature.
- Roast the shredded coconut carefully, over medium high heat, until lightly browned. This will create a delicious flavor, but you can skip this if you want. Let cool.
- Mix together butter, half of the shredded coconut and spices in a bowl. Chill mixture in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes, until slightly firm.
- Form into walnut sized balls. Then roll the balls into the remaining shredded coconut.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.