- 12 12 small chorizo or other high quality sausage
- 4¼ oz. 120 g bacon
- 1 1 apple or pearapples or pear
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- 12 12 tooth picktooth picks
- Wash and deseed the fruit. You can leave the peel on if you like. Cut into 12 thin wedges.
- Place a wedge of fruit on each sausage and wrap half a slice of bacon around. Secure with a tooth pick.
- Fry in butter or bake in the oven until the bacon is crispy and the sausage is cooked through.
You can leave the fruit out if you want to, making the dish ketogenic low carb. Try a piece of fresh sage or basil instead for great flavor.