High protein chocolate raspberry cheesecake smoothie
- 1 cup 240 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 oz. (32⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (55 ml) fresh raspberries, or frozen
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp stevia drops
- ¼ cup (¾ oz.) 60 ml (25 g) whey protein isolate (unflavored)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup 240 ml ice cubeice cubes
- ¼ cup 60 ml or (optional)
- Place the almond milk, cream cheese, raspberries, vanilla extract, and stevia drops into a blender and blend until mixed.
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, cream (if using) and ice. Blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy.
You can use vanilla flavored whey protein powder instead of unflavored whey, stevia and vanilla extract. Ensure the protein powder uses natural flavoring and Diet Doctor approved sweeteners.
For a more filling smoothie, add one tablespoon of coconut oil or any other healthful oil. You may also substitute the whipping cream for ¼ cup Greek yogurt. If so, add a little water for a more liquid consistency.
Recommended special equipment