- 14 oz. 400 g coconut milk
- ½ cup 125 ml fresh blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth. Using canned coconut milk (drain off the liquid) makes a creamier, more satisfying smoothie.
- Taste, and add more lemon juice if desired.
For a more filling smoothie, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any other healthful oil. You may also substitute the coconut milk for 1¼ cups Greek yogurt if you prefer a dairy-based smoothie. If so, add a little water for a more liquid consistency.