This is the perfect on-the-go, easy-peasy, low-carb breakfast. Fresh, flavorful blueberries meet their match when combined with coconut milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Make a big batch for the whole family to enjoy! Divine!
- 14 oz. 400 g coconut milk
- ½ cup 125 ml frozen blueberries or fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Using canned coconut milk makes a creamier, more satisfying smoothie.
- Taste, and add more lemon juice if desired.