Low-carb blueberry smoothie
- 11⁄3 cups 325 ml canned, unsweetened
- 3 oz. 85 g frozen blueberries or fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Taste, and add more lemon juice if desired.
Tip from our Dietitian
If enjoying this smoothie for breakfast we recommend increasing the protein for a more filling and nutritious meal.
If you tolerate dairy, replace the coconut milk with greek yogurt and add 2 tbsp whey protein isolate per serving. Add some water for a runnier consistency if needed.
If you don't eat dairy products, eat a couple of eggs on the side.
Recommended special equipment