Low-carb blueberry smoothie
- 11⁄3 cups 325 ml canned, unsweetened
- 3 oz. 85 g frozen blueberries or fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Taste, and add more lemon juice if desired.
Recommended special equipment
Get moreStart free trial
For a more filling smoothie, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any other healthful oil. You may also substitute the coconut milk for 1¼ cups Greek yogurt if you prefer a dairy-based smoothie. If so, add a little water for a more liquid consistency.