- 8 tablespoons 8 tablespoons tomato paste or green pesto or cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 oz. 225 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. 60 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 12 olives or shrimp or cherry tomatoes or air-dried chorizo
- Whisk together eggs and mayonnaise in a bowl. Mix dry ingredients separately and fold in the eggs. Mix into a smooth batter. Let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Add the batter to a hot frying pan with oil. Should be 8-10 crusts, about 3 inches (8 cm) in diameter.
- Fry for a minute on each side until golden. Place the crusts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) using the oven's broil setting.
- Apply a layer of tomato paste, pesto or cream cheese, depending on if you want a red, green or white pizza. Or mix as we have done!
- Add topping of your choice. Sprinkle salt, pepper and basil or oregano on top. Add the cheese and sprinkle olive oil on top.
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the pizzas have turned a nice color. Serve immediately!
You can use any topping for the mini pizzas. We have chosen a mixture of seafood, meat and vegetarian options. Other nice alternatives are cooked ham, bacon, tuna fish. You could even make the green pizzas “more green,” by using green bell peppers, chili peppers, or artichoke hearts. Onion and garlic are perfect on these too!
When it comes to the cheese, a mix of Mozarella and Parmesan cheese is optimal, but you can also choose something else. Blue cheese, feta cheese or goat cheese will provide a great flavor addition if you like more flavorful cheeses.