- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz. 60 g butter for frying
- 1 pinch 1 pinch chili flakes
- 2 2 slices of low-carb pumpkin bread
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 oz. 30 g lettuce
- 3¼ oz. 90 g smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons ground psyllium husk powder
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml flax seeds
- 1¼ cups 300 ml almond flour
- 1¼ cups 300 ml coconut flour
- 51⁄3 tablespoons 80 ml chopped walnuts
- 51⁄3 tablespoons 80 ml pumpkin seeds and extra for topping
- 3 3 eggeggs
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml unsweetened apple sauce
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml coconut oil
- 1 can 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter for greasing the pan
Nutrition82% Fat15% Protein2% Carbs
- Wish together eggs and cream in a bowl. Salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan om medium high heat. Pour in the egg batter and stir until blended. Remove from the heat.
- Add chili and mix. Use what you have at home – tabasco, dried chili flakes or fresh finely chopped chili.
- Toast two slices of low-carb bread, perhaps our spicy pumpkin bread, or some other low-carb bread.
- Apply a thick layer of butter.
- Put a few lettuce leaves and the scrambled eggs on top, and then the salmon and perhaps some finely chopped chives.
Spicy Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and grease a bread pan, 7-8 inches (about 10 x 18 cm), with butter or oil.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir together egg, apple sauce, pumpkin puree and oil in a bowl and mix into a smooth batter with the dry ingredients.
- Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle a tablespoon of pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake on lower rack for an hour and probe with a knife to see when it’s done.
Adjust the chili heat in the scrambled eggs according to your taste. If you’re using fresh chili peppers, you can sauté them in the butter for a few seconds before adding the eggs.