Quick Swedish keto hazelnut cookies
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the butter, sweetener, egg yolk, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl. Preferably with an electric mixer.
- Add the nut flours and mix until everything is combined and moist dough forms.
- Roll the dough with your hands into about 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter balls and spread them out on the baking sheet.
- Flatten them a bit with your fingers and gently press down a hazelnut in the middle of each cookie.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes until golden. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for at least 30 minutes before removing them. Whilst hot the cookies will be really soft but will crisp up once they cool down.
Keeps fresh for at least one week in the fridge in an airtight container or for a couple of months in the freezer.