Sugar-free whipped espresso foam
- 1½ tbsp 1½ tbsp espresso instant coffee powder
- 1½ tbsp 1½ tbsp erythritol
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp hot tap water
- for serving ice cubefor serving ice cubes
- For the whipped topping, use either a whisk, handheld frother, or immersion blender with a whisk attachment (the whipping time will be slightly longer using the first two methods).
- Stir together the espresso powder, erythritol, and hot water in a pint-sized glass jar, or a narrow glass.
- Insert the immersion blender into the glass, and over high speed, whisk for about 3-4 minutes. As the dark, coffee mixture is whipped, it will double in volume and become a light brown, whipped cream.
- Serve immediately over your favorite low-carb or keto treat.