Keto white pizza
- ½ cup 120 ml
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup (11⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (40 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
- 1⁄8 tsp 1⁄8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Let the dough sit for 5 minutes to allow it to thicken.
- If you want to make one pizza per serving, divide the dough into as many pieces as servings. Or make a large one and slice it right before serving.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add another lightly oiled paper on top (oily side down) and use a rolling pin to flatten the dough evenly. The crust shouldn't be thicker than 0.25" (5 mm).
- Remove the top parchment paper and repeat the same procedure if you make more than one pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The crust should be lightly golden; don't overdo it. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Flip the crust upside down so that you are spreading the topping on the crispier side.
- Spread sour cream on top. Add shredded cheese. Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper.
- Place the pizza back in the oven and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes. Watch out: You don't want the edges to overcook or burn.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, grate, or slice parmesan on top. Serve immediately.
Almond flour-based dough satiates way more than others. You can also make smaller pizza portions that are great for snacks. Feel free to reheat the pizza the day after. It makes a great kid-friendly lunch and takes their lunchboxes to the next level. You can also make an extra crust to keep in the fridge for two to three days. Or freeze the crust for a future fast meal where all you need to do is defrost and add the topping.