- ½ cup 125 ml sour cream or crème fraîche
- ¾ cup 175 ml shredded cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Whisk together eggs and mayonnaise (or crème fraîche). Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- With the help of a lightly oiled rolling pin or spatula, spread out the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. It shouldn't be thicker than ½ inch (1 cm).
- Bake for 10 minutes. The crust should be light golden, don't overdo it. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Turn upside down.
- Spread sour cream (or crème fraîche) on top. Add grated cheese. Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper.
- Place the pizza back in the oven and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Watch out so the edges don't get too much color.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, grate or slice parmesan on top. Serve immediately.
Almond flour-based dough satiates way more than others. You can also make smaller pizza portions that are great for snacks.
Feel free to reheat the pizza the day after, light up your kids’ faces (and your own!) by taking their lunchboxes to the next level.
You can also make an extra crust to keep in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze for future use. When in need, you only have to fix the topping.