Keto white pizza
- ½ cup 120 ml
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup (11⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (40 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
- 1⁄8 tsp 1⁄8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Let the dough sit for 5 minutes to allow it to thicken.
- If you want to make one pizza per serving, divide the dough into as many pieces as servings. Or make a large one and slice it right before serving.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add another lightly oiled paper on top (oily side down) and use a rolling pin to flatten the dough evenly. The crust shouldn't be thicker than 0.25" (5 mm).
- Remove the top parchment paper and repeat the same procedure if you make more than one pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The crust should be lightly golden; don't overdo it. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Flip the crust upside down so that you are spreading the topping on the crispier side.
- Spread sour cream on top. Add shredded cheese. Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper.
- Place the pizza back in the oven and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes. Watch out: You don't want the edges to overcook or burn.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, grate, or slice parmesan on top. Serve immediately.
Almond flour-based dough satiates way more than others. So you can make smaller pizza portions that are great for snacks.
This pizza reheats well the following day. It also makes a great kid-friendly lunch and takes lunchboxes to the next level.
Make an extra crust! It will keep in the fridge for two to three days, or freeze it for a future fast meal where all you need to do is defrost and add the topping.