Sullivan’s KeDough pizza
- ½ cup 125 ml whey isolate unflavored protein powder (50 g)
- ½ tsp ½ tsp (2.5 g) baking powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 oz. 75 g grated parmesan cheese
- 3 oz. 75 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g cream cheese
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1 eggeggs
- ¼ cup 60 ml unsweetened tomato sauce
- 8 oz. 225 g shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ ½
- 8 oz. 225 g fresh italian sausage
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. The dough will be more like a thick batter than a workable dough.
- Line a baking sheet or pizza stone with parchment paper. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to smooth the dough into a 9-inch round pizza crust. You may also divide the dough into fourths and create four, 5-inch (13 cm) pizza crusts (if you make 4 servings).
- Bake the crust for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven, top with tomato sauce and your favorite pizza toppings or reserve the crusts for later use.
- After you top the pizza, return it to the oven to bake until the toppings are browned and the cheese is melted.
These crusts freeze really well and can be pulled from the freezer, piled with toppings, and then baked until hot for a quick pizza meal. Kristie's favorite low-carb toppings include: sausage, pepperoni, bell peppers, onion, bacon, black olives and mozzarella cheese.