A handheld keto pizza crust is really rare. This pizza crust is even more crisp than the famous fat head pizza and perfect for holding in your hands — no fork or plate required!
- ½ cup 125 ml whey isolate unflavored protein powder
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 oz. 75 g grated parmesan cheese
- 3 oz. 75 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1 eggeggs
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml unsweetened tomato sauce
- 8 oz. 225 g shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ ½ red bell pepperred bell peppers
- 8 oz. 225 g italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. The dough will be more like a thick batter than a workable dough.
- Line a baking sheet or pizza stone with parchment paper. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to smooth the dough into a 9-inch round pizza crust. You may also divide the dough into fourths and create four, 5-inch (13 cm) pizza crusts (if you make 4 servings).
- Bake the crust for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven, top with tomato sauce and your favorite pizza toppings or reserve the crusts for later use.
- After you top the pizza, return it to the oven to bake until the toppings are browned and the cheese is melted.