Sullivan’s KeDough pizza
- ½ cup 125 ml whey isolate unflavored protein powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp (2.5 g) baking powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 oz. 75 g grated parmesan cheese
- 3 oz. 75 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g cream cheese
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1 eggeggs
- ¼ cup 60 ml unsweetened tomato sauce
- 8 oz. 225 g (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ ½ red bell pepperred bell peppers
- 8 oz. 225 g italian sausage
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. The dough will be more like a thick batter than a workable dough.
- Line a baking sheet or pizza stone with parchment paper. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to smooth the dough into a 9-inch round pizza crust. You may also divide the dough into fourths and create four, 5-inch (13 cm) pizza crusts (if you make 4 servings).
- Bake the crust for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven, top with tomato sauce and your favorite pizza toppings or reserve the crusts for later use.
- After you top the pizza, return it to the oven to bake until the toppings are browned and the cheese is melted.