Keto protein wraps
- 4 4 large egglarge eggs
- 5 oz. (1¼ cups) 140 g (300 ml) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp whey protein isolate (unflavored) or pea protein powder (unflavored)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 345°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the wrap ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Use a spatula to smear the batter onto the prepared baking sheet into about 7" (18 cm) circles. The thinner you make them, the more flexible they will be when rolling or folding. If you're making more than two, you will probably need to bake the wraps in batches.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the batter has set. Remove from the oven. Use a spatula to gently remove the wraps from the baking sheet.
- If you like a charred look and a crunchier texture, fry the tortillas in a dry, hot pan before serving.
To save cooking time, you can make one big tortilla and cut it into smaller pieces.
These freeze well! Layer baked wraps between sheets of parchment paper and freeze flat in a freezer-friendly bag. To reheat, just place frozen wrap directly on a dry, hot pan.