Keto Italian vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup 240 ml
- ¼ cup 60 ml red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Pour all ingredients in a beaker with a lid, or a dressing bottle with a large opening.
- Shake vigorously and let sit for 30 minutes or longer to let the flavors develop.
- Keep in the refrigerator up to 7 days.
- Mix together the spices well and pour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Remember that spices should be kept in a dark, dry, cool place, so consider using small tin containers for storage.
- Make a batch that you will use up in about six months. Thereafter, the spices will lose some of their bite, flavor and color. (But they will still be safe to eat.)
Add a smaller amount of vinegar if you like your dressing less sour. For a creamier vinaigrette, add some mayo or sour cream.