- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Beat eggs until fluffy. Add cream cheese and oil, combine well.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the sesame seeds.
- Spread out the dough in a baking tray (9" x 13" or 20 x 30 cm) greased with butter or lined with parchment paper.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and a touch of sea salt. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and not doughy in the middle.
You can store the bread in the fridge for 2-3 days or slice it and place in the freezer for later use. Reheat on low temperature in the oven or microwave. You can even use the toaster for additional crispiness.
If you are looking for an excellent dish to go with the bread, try our Turkish baked shrimp recipe. Yum!
Not a fan of sesame? Feel free to use other seeds instead such as poppy seeds or flaxseeds.
If you need some more tips and ideas, check out our low-carb baking guide.