Keto sesame bread
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 7 oz. (4⁄5 cup) 200 g (210 ml) cream cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp
- 1 tsp 1 tsp white vinegar 5%
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (200°C).
- Beat the cream cheese, eggs, sesame oil, and half of the olive oil until fluffy with a hand mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the sesame seeds and mix until well combined.
- Spread the batter/dough in a loaf pan (9" x 5" or 23 x 13 cm) greased with butter or lined with parchment paper. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Brush with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and a touch of sea salt.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown on top and not doughy in the middle.
Recommended special equipment
You can store the bread in the fridge for 2-3 days or slice it and freeze it for later use. Reheat at low temperature in the oven or microwave. You can even use the toaster for additional crispiness.
If you are looking for an excellent dish to go with the bread, try our Turkish baked shrimp recipe. Yum!
Not a fan of sesame seeds? Feel free to sub in poppy seeds or flaxseeds.
If you need some more tips and ideas, check out our low-carb baking guide.