A super tasty vegetarian dinner that you can prepare in no time. Say hello to these yummy and gorgeous bell peppers! Stuffed with a creamy feta cheese filling and a touch of mint, olives and smooth tanginess. Hearty and healthy comfort food at its best, baked to perfection.
- 2 2 green bell peppergreen bell peppers
- 11 oz. 300 g feta cheese
- 10 10 green olives pitted and chopped
- 2 2 eggeggs
- ½ tablespoon ½ tablespoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 oz. 30 g leafy greens
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a fork.
- Stuff the pepper halves with the feta cheese filling and place them in a baking dish or baking tray. Bake them in the oven for 20 minutes or until they're golden brown on top.
- Serve with a good salad.
Since it’s super easy to reheat in the microwave or oven, it’s a great and convenient choice for a delicious lunch box.