- 1 lb 450 g mushrooms
- 3¼ oz. 90 g butter
- 6 6 scallionscallions
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 10 eggeggs
- ½ lb 225 g shredded cheese
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- 4 oz. 110 g leafy greens
- 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Nutrition84% Fat13% Protein2% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Mix together the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Slice the mushrooms anyway you like, small or bigger – just a matter of taste.
- Sauté the mushrooms on medium high with most of the butter until golden. Lower the heat. Save some of the butter for greasing the baking dish.
- Chop the scallions and mix with the fried mushrooms. Salt and pepper, and add parsley.
- Mix egg, mayonnaise and cheese in a separate bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the mushrooms and scallions and pour everything into a well-greased baking dish and bake for 30–40 minutes or until the frittata turns golden and the eggs are cooked.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with leafy greens and the vinaigrette.