Low-carb vegan chocolate ganache tart
- 8 oz. (1¾ cups) 230 g (400 ml) dark dairy-free sugar-free baking chocolate
- 6 oz. 170 g
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a fluted 9.5-inch (24 cm) tart pan.
- Place the dry crust ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil to the dry ingredients and mix well until completely combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan and use your fingertips to press the base into place. Continue working until the base is evenly covering the base and sides of the pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove and let cool while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling, chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat the coconut cream in a small saucepan, over medium-low heat until it is hot, but not boiling, whisking occasionally.
- Remove the coconut cream from the heat and pour over the chocolate.
- Let the mixture sit without touching it for two minutes.
- Using a whisk, stir the ganache until it is smooth and glossy.
- Let cool slightly before pouring into the tart shell.
- Place the tart in the fridge to set.
- Decorate by dusting with cacao powder and/or nibs.
This tart is very rich, so only a small slice is sufficient.
Decorate with fresh raspberrries.