Low carb pumpkin spice cookies
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp butter
- 1⁄3 cup (2½ oz.) 80 ml (70 g) granulated erythritol
- 3 oz. (6 tbsp) 85 g (90 ml) cream cheese
- ½ cup 120 ml pumpkin puree
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) 350 ml (170 g) almond flour
- ¼ cup (1 oz.) 60 ml (25 g) oat fiber
- ½ tsp ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 1 large egglarge eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ½ tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 oz. 28 g toasted and chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to cream the butter and sweetener. Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the chopped pecans and mix until a soft batter comes together. Stir in the pecans by hand.
- Use a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon to place the cookies on the parchment paper. Use the back of a spoon to lightly flatten the cookie dough to roughly 2” diameter cookies.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes until the cookies are lightly browned. Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
These cookies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and in the freezer up to 2 months.