Low-carb cauliflower pizza with green peppers and olives
- ¼ cup 60 ml unsweetened
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) mozzarella cheese
- 10 10 olives, thinly sliced
- ¼ (1¼ oz.) ¼ (35 g) , thinly sliced, thinly sliced
- ¼ (1 oz.) ¼ (28 g) , thinly sliced, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried oregano or dried basil
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 oz. 140 g grated cauliflower
- 2 2 egg, lightly beateneggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line an 18”x13” (or similar size) baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate the cauliflower using a food processor, or with a box grater. Add the cauliflower, shredded mozzarella cheese, eggs (remove “lightly beaten”) and salt, to a large bowl, stirring until combined.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture onto the parchment paper, forming a thin, 11-inch (28 cm) diameter, circle. Bake on the middle rack, for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven, and increase the temperature to 420°F (210°C).
- Spread the tomato sauce over the crust and top with the cheese. Scatter the olives, pepper, and onion over the cheese, and sprinkle the oregano or basil on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and warmed through.