Low carb cauliflower pizza with green peppers and olives
- ¼ cup 60 ml unsweetened
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) mozzarella cheese
- 10 10 olives, thinly sliced
- ¼ (1¼ oz.) ¼ (35 g) , thinly sliced, thinly sliced
- ¼ (1 oz.) ¼ (28 g) , thinly sliced, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried oregano or dried basil
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 oz. 140 g grated cauliflower
- 2 2 egg, lightly beateneggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line an 18”x13” (or similar size) baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate the cauliflower using a food processor, or with a box grater. Add the cauliflower, shredded mozzarella cheese, eggs and salt, to a large bowl, stirring until combined.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture onto the parchment paper, forming a thin, 11-inch (28 cm) diameter, circle. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven, and increase the temperature to 420°F (210°C).
- Spread the tomato sauce over the crust and top with the cheese. Scatter the olives, pepper, and onion over the cheese, and sprinkle the oregano or basil on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and warmed through.