Low-carb cauliflower pizza with artichokes
- 4¼ oz. 120 g (250 ml) shredded cheese
- 4¼ oz. 120 g grated cauliflower
- 2 2 eggeggs
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 oz. 50 g (100 ml) shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried oregano or dried basil
- 2 oz. 60 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g canned artichokes, cut into wedges
- 1 1 garlic clove, thinly slicedgarlic cloves, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grate the cauliflower in a food processor or with a grater. Place in a bowl, add shredded cheese and eggs and stir together well.
- Spread out thinly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, using a spatula, 11 inches (28 cm) in diameter. Bake for about 20 minutes or until it has turned a nice color, but no more than that.
- Remove from the oven. Spread the tomato sauce and add the cheese on top. Top with artichokes and optional garlic. Sprinkle oregano/basil on top.
- Raise the temperature to 420°F (210°C) and bake the pizza for 5-10 minutes more.
You can buy a tomato sauce or make your own. You can also use tomato paste diluted with a little water, or a finely chopped tomato. Ajvar relish or red tomato pesto is also delicious.