A picture says more than a thousand words. Who can resist this creation? A vegetarian low-carb pizza filled with cheese and wonderful flavors on a delicious crust.
- 4¼ oz. 120 g shredded cheese
- 4¼ oz. 120 g grated cauliflower
- 2 2 eggeggs
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 oz. 50 g shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon dried oregano or dried basil
- 2 oz. 60 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g canned artichokes, cut into wedges
- 1 1 garlic clove, thinly slicedgarlic cloves, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grate the cauliflower in a food processor or with a grater. Place in a bowl, add shredded cheese and eggs and stir together well.
- Spread out thinly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, using a spatula, 11 inches (28 cm) in diameter. Bake for about 20 minutes or until it has turned a nice color, but no more than that.
- Remove from the oven. Spread the tomato sauce and add the cheese on top. Top with artichokes and optional garlic. Sprinkle oregano/basil on top.
- Raise the temperature to 420°F (210°C) and bake the pizza for 5-10 minutes more.
You can buy a tomato sauce or make your own. You can also use tomato paste diluted with a little water, or a finely chopped tomato. Ajvar relish or red tomato pesto is also delicious.