Low-carb cauliflower pizza with artichokes
- 4 oz. 110 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 oz. 150 g cauliflower
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp unsweetened, tomato sauce
- 2 oz. 50 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g canned artichokes, drained and cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried oregano or dried basil
- 1 1 garlic clove, thinly slicedgarlic cloves, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate the cauliflower using a food processor or a grater. Place the cauliflower, mozzarella cheese, and eggs into a medium-sized bowl and stir together, until combined.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture on the baking sheet, forming a circular, thin-crust, about 11" (28 cm) in diameter. Bake on the middle rack for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Raise the oven temperature to 420°F (210°C). Spread the tomato sauce over the crust, and then layer with the cheddar and mozzarella cheese, artichokes, basil, oregano, and garlic on top.
- Bake on the middle rack for 5-10 minutes, or until the crust and cheese turn golden brown. Slice and enjoy!
You can buy a tomato sauce or make your own. You can also use tomato paste diluted with a little water, or a finely chopped tomato. Ajvar relish or red tomato pesto is also delicious.