Keto halloumi cheese and avocado plate
- 10 oz. 275 g halloumi cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter for frying
- 2 2 avocadoavocados
- ¼ ¼ cucumber
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml sour cream
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ ¼ lemon (optional)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp pistachio nuts
- salt and pepper
- Slice the cheese into serving-sized portions and fry it in butter over medium heat until it becomes golden. A few minutes on each side should be about right.
- Serve with avocado, cucumber, sour cream, pistachios and lemon.
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
Go ahead and vary the crunchy veggie... or better yet, make a medley. Celery, radishes, jicama, kohlrabi, and even romaine lettuce all work well with or as a substitute for the cucumber.