Keto gingerbread Bundt cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease the bundt pan with butter or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter together with the spices on low heat. Allow to cool.
- In a larger bowl, beat eggs, sweetener and vanilla really fluffy with a hand mixer. Stir in cream cheese.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt separately to remove any clumps.
- Mix everything, including the melted butter, into a smooth batter. Let rest for a few minutes.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake on the bottom rack for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a bit before removing from the bundt pan.
Decorate with "candied" chopped almonds or nuts. Melt 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener in a frying pan over medium-high heat and add ¼ cup roughly chopped almonds or nuts. Combine well and allow to cool.