Keto gingerbread Bundt cake
- 4½ oz. 130 g butter
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 6 large egglarge eggs
- ½ cup (32⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (110 g) erythritol
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz. (4 tbsp) 55 g (55 ml) cream cheese
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) 350 ml (170 g) almond flour
- ¼ cup (¾ oz.) 60 ml (25 g)
- 3 tsp 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- 12⁄3 oz. (51⁄3 tbsp) 45 g (75 ml) roasted and chopped almonds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease the bundt pan with butter or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter together with the spices on low heat. Allow to cool.
- In a larger bowl, beat eggs, sweetener and vanilla really fluffy with a hand mixer. Stir in cream cheese.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt separately to remove any clumps.
- Mix everything, including the melted butter, into a smooth batter. Let rest for a few minutes.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake on the bottom rack for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a bit before removing from the bundt pan.
Decorate with "candied" chopped almonds or nuts. Melt 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener in a frying pan over medium-high heat and add ¼ cup (1/2 dl) roughly chopped almonds or nuts. Combine well and allow to cool.