Keto English muffins
- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (12 g)
- ½ tsp ½ tsp (2.5 g) baking powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp butter or coconut oil, for frying
- Mix together coconut flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and whisk together. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Place three dollops of the batter in a frying pan with melted butter, on medium high.
- Turn the breads after a couple of minutes and fry some more.
- Serve with butter and your favorite topping.
You can also bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes at 400°F (200°C) in a well-greased cupcake tin (about 3 inches in diameter). They will be more like bread, but lower in fat.