- 12⁄3 cups 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 cup 240 ml blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Nutrition83% Fat4% Protein12% Carbs
- Place all ingredients in a tall beaker and mix it smooth with a hand mixer.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
For more satiety, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any other healthful oil. You may also substitute the coconut milk for 1¼ cups Greek yogurt if you prefer a dairy-based smoothie. If so, add a little water for a more liquid consistency.