- 8 oz. (1½ cups) 230 g (375 ml) feta cheese, or , or queso blanco, or queso fresco
- 1 oz. (2¾ tbsp) 28 g (40 ml) thinly sliced, red onion (1 small)thinly sliced, red onions (1 small)
- 1½ oz. (42⁄3 tbsp) 45 g (70 ml) thinly sliced, (1 medium)thinly sliced, (1 medium)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp fresh rosemary leaves (optional)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch red chili flakes
- 1 pinch 1 pinch herbal salt, or sea salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the cheese in the center of a small baking dish.
- Scatter the onions, bell peppers, and rosemary on top. Sprinkle the spices over the cheese and vegetables, drizzled with olive oil.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes.
- Prior to serving, cool for 5 minutes.