Salty, tangy and flavorful. Baked white cheese is delicious with oil and bell peppers. A perfect appetizer or snack before dinner.
- 8 oz. 225 g feta cheese or halloumi cheese or queso blanco or queso fresco
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch 1 pinch chili flakes
- ¼ ¼ red bell pepper, thinly slicedred bell peppers, thinly sliced
- ¼ ¼ red onion, thinly slicedred onions, thinly sliced
- herbal salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place a thick piece of cheese in a small baking dish.
- Place the onion and bell peppers on top. Add spices and oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until both cheese and vegetables have gotten a little color.
- Let cool a little (cheese contains a lot of water and gets very hot) and serve.