Sullivan’s keDough breakfast pizza
Pizza for breakfast? Why not! Pick your own toppings with traditional breakfast meats, eggs and cheese or just pick any of your favorite pizza toppings. Breakfast doesn’t have to be boring!
- ½ cup 125 ml whey isolate unflavored protein powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp [2.5 g] baking powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 oz. 75 g grated parmesan cheese
- 3 oz. 75 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g cream cheese
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1 eggeggs
- 4 oz. 110 g cream cheese
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
- 2 2 egg scrambledeggs scrambled
- 8 oz. 225 g italian sausage
- ½ cup 125 ml chopped bacon
- 8 oz. 225 g shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine all of the ingredients for the crust in a large mixing bowl. The dough will be more like a thick batter than a workable dough.
- Line a baking sheet or pizza stone with parchment paper. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to smooth the dough into a 9-inch round pizza crust. You may also divide the dough into fourths and create four, 5-inch (13 cm) pizza crusts (if you make 4 servings).
- Bake the crust for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven, top with your favorite pizza toppings or reserve the crusts for later use.
- After you top the pizza, return it to the oven to bake until the toppings are browned and the cheese is melted.