Once you try to make your own Romesco sauce, there is no turning back. Super easy to make, perfect partner in crime for a variety of dishes. The secret? Bell peppers. Roasted bell peppers.
- 6 oz. 175 g canned roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 4 cherry tomatoes
- 3 oz. 75 g almonds
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add more oil if you prefer a thinner sauce.
- That's all, enjoy!