Quick low-carb bread
- 2 oz. 50 g cream cheese
- 2 2 egg whiteegg whites
- 2 tsp 2 tsp (5 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- ½ cup 125 ml (60 g) almond flour
- ½ cup 125 ml (75 g) sesame seeds
- ¼ cup 60 ml (35 g) sunflower seeds
- 1½ tsp 1½ tsp (7 g) baking powder
- 2 pinches 2 pinches salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix egg whites and cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and work in to the egg batter. Let rest for a few minutes.
- Shape the batter into squares, one per serving. Sprinkle some extra sesame seeds on top if you like.
- Bake in oven for 10–12 minutes until golden brown.
- Let them cool a bit before enjoying them with your favorite topping.
This a popular recipe from Fanny Lindkvist, who has the Instagram account LessCarbs.
If you don't want to get your hands dirty, spread out the batter in a greased baking dish using a spatula, about 7 x 11 inch (20 × 30 cm). Cut the bread into squares when baked.