Do you want bread for breakfast on occasion, while still avoiding carbs and gluten? Try this quick and easy low-carb recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix egg whites and sour cream in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and work in to the egg batter. Let rest for a few minutes.
- Form into piles and put in a baking dish. Sprinkle some extra sesame seeds if you like.
- Bake in oven for 10–12 minutes until golden brown.
This a popular recipe from Fanny Lindkvist, who has the Instagram account LessCarbs.