- 1½ lbs 700 g chicken thighs or chicken breastchicken breasts
- 4 oz. 100 g red pesto or green pesto
- 1½ cups 4 dl heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup 11⁄5 dl pitted olives
- ½ lb 225 g feta cheese, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- butter, for frying
- 5 oz. 150 g leafy greens
- olive oil
- sea salt
Nutrition76% Fat21% Protein3% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the chicken thighs or filets into pieces. Season with salt and pepper and fry in butter until golden brown.
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto mix.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish has turned a nice color.
Serve with leafy greens tossed with generous amounts of olive oil and a little salt.
Other suggested side dishes
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It’s free and you can sign up at any time!