- 7 oz. 200 g almonds or hazelnuts
- 7 oz. 200 g pumpkin seeds
- 3 oz. 75 g flaxseed
- 3 oz. 75 g sesame seeds
- 4 oz. 110 g sunflower seeds
- 2 oz. 50 g pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 6 eggeggs
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml olive oil or coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon white wine vinegar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Crack in the eggs. Add oil and vinegar. Combine well.
- Place the dough in a non-stick or greased bread pan, about 5 x 10 inches (12 x 24 cm). Bake for an hour. Turn off the heat and allow the bread to completely cool with the oven door ajar.
This bread is a massive loaf, so cut thin slices with a sharp knife and store in the freezer. You can also keep it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
When eating, spread a generous amount of butter on each slice – it will be almost as satiating as a full meal!