- 7 oz. 200 g almonds or hazelnuts
- 7 oz. 200 g (375 ml) pumpkin seeds
- 3 oz. 75 g (100 ml) flaxseed
- 3 oz. 75 g (125 ml) sesame seeds
- 4 oz. 110 g (175 ml) sunflower seeds
- 2 oz. 50 g pecans or walnuts
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 2 tsp 2 tsp salt
- 6 6 eggeggs
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml olive oil or coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp ½ tsp white wine vinegar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Crack in the eggs. Add oil and vinegar. Mix well.
- Place the dough in a non-stick or greased bread pan, about 5 x 10 inches (12 x 24 cm). Bake for an hour. Turn off the heat and allow the bread to completely cool with the oven door ajar.
This recipe makes an oversized loaf. It keeps in the refrigerator for up to a week. It also freezes well; for best results, cut into thin slices before freezing.
Spread a generous amount of butter on each slice—it will be almost as satiating as a full meal!