- 7 oz. (1½ cups) 200 g (325 ml) almonds or hazelnuts
- 7 oz. (1½ cups) 200 g (375 ml) pumpkin seeds
- 3 oz. (½ cup) 85 g (120 ml) flaxseed
- 3 oz. (91⁄3 tbsp) 85 g (140 ml) sesame seeds
- 4 oz. (¾ cup) 110 g (190 ml) sunflower seeds
- 2 oz. 55 g pecans or walnuts
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 2 tsp 2 tsp salt
- 6 6 eggeggs
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml olive oil or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs and the oil. Mix well.
- Place the dough in a bread pan lined with parchment paper, about 5 x 10 inches (12 x 24 cm). Bake for 1 hour. Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool completely before slicing it.
This recipe makes 1 oversized loaf. It keeps in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. It also freezes well; for best results, cut into thin slices before freezing.
Spread a generous amount of butter on each slice—it will be almost as satisfying as a full meal!
Recommended special equipment
Baking pan, 5 x 10 inches (12 x 24 cm)